This years Lake Powell trip was fun like always. We spent a lot of time in the water. The weather was mostly good. We did have a couple of wind storms, but they were not that bad.Ryan's little brothers Reed and Kevin brought a golf club and about 500 balls to hit into the water. Everyone took turns learning how to hit a golf ball. It was hard, golfing is so awkward. No wonder I am a terrible mini golfer but maybe now I'll do better.
There was a good ledge in front of the houseboat. We climbed up on the side where it wasn't quite as steep. Kevin had brought his climbing equipment he took the kids repelling down it and I even repelled.
Ryan made a rope swing off of the waverunner lift on the top of the houseboat. All the boys really enjoyed going off of it. i tried and did not do so well.
Carol got on the waverunner for the first time. She was so funny about getting on it and she ended up having a great time.
Don't you love Ryan's windblown hair?! Here he is on the front of the boat with our little nephew Hayden.
Me Wakebaording. I make faces in all of my pictures, I guess I concentrate too hard.
Jaxon
Ryan, Steve, Reed and Kevin. They climbed up just so they could jump.
Raven, Sidnee and Wyatt all worked on learning how to wakeboard this year. Ryan got in the water to help Sidnee get started. They all did really well.
Ryan Wakeboarding. He does really well jumping from wake to wake.
This is the spot we spent the second half of the week. We were in the shade all day and that huge rock edge came over the houseboat. It was nice to not need sunscreen but I really missed the sun.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Lake Powell 2009
Posted by Ryan and Ashley at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment