CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our first Concert



On November 22 Ryan and I attended our first concert ever. Coldplay was at the Energy Solutions Arena for their Viva La Vida concert tour. It was so much fun! We went with his sister Cari and her husband Kevin. We went to dinner at McGrath's Fish House at the Gateway, and then had Peppermint Hot chocolate from Starbuck's before heading over to the Concert.

2 comments:

Jer and Jules said...

I am SO jealous. My brother-in-law and his wife went to that, and another friend and her husband got free tickets from his boss to go to it too! It sounds like you guys had a fun night out. I've never had peppermint hot chocolate from Starbuck's before, though. Maybe I'll have to try that.

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

That's so awesome that you guys were there too! Wasn't it amazing?!