CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Kayla and Kyle got married

Yesterday my youngest sister got married in the Salt Lake Temple. It was such a crazy yet beautiful day. It was also freezing cold. It snowed Friday night so there was a lot of snow. Quinton had a hot chocolate first; but we all went and got some from the Nauvoo Cafe in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building when we were done with pictures.


Kayla was such a beautiful bride. Kyle looked good in his pink tie and vest, he said to take lots of pictures because we would never see him in pink again.


Kayla and Kyle on the Temple stairs with my parents.


I made the cake; it is my first wedding cake.


My sister Megan and I were the bridesmaids along with Kyles sister Cami. Mom made our dresses. They are so beautiful.


Kayla wanted to dance with dad and Kyle. She and dad danced to Butterfly Kisses, it was so cute to see them dance and it totally made me tear up watching them.


Here are Ryan and I, my cousin Holly took the Picture for us. Thanks Holly!

1 comments:

Craig Smith said...

Love the pictures!! Your cake looked awesome Ashley!!! What a talent - maybe I should fly you out to make my birthday cake :) We loved seeing you guys and wished we could've hung out more.