I started making these key chains in February after seeing one that Megan had bought at a craft fair in Nevada last summer. They keep your hands free so you can carry other things and you don't drop your keys. I'm selling them for $3.
These are on brown webbing.These are on bright pink and orange.
These are on black webbing.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
My new project
Posted by Ryan and Ashley at 5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ashley-I want to buy one of these. I want one of the first 3 (1. flowers on brown, 2. pink w/brown polka dots 3. light blue with floral print). I have been staring at them for 2 days and can't decide which I want. Would you please just pick one for me? What is the soonest I can get it/pay you for it? email me!
Post a Comment