CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Family Pictures

Thursday we went to a photo shop in the Riverwoods called Portrait Innovations. They took our first professional family photos.







Logan is the cutest baby ever. The photographer kept saying how cute he was and what a good baby he was. There are so many cute pictures of him, but I think these are some of the favorites.





5 comments:

Karolyn said...

what a cute little boy! Sounds like he is doing really well! Your family is so adorable! Love the pics!

Jer and Jules said...

He's still so teeny! That tie is crazy huge on him, but so cute! Your family pics are so sweet!

P.S. I'm due around March 30

Carolyn said...

Great pictures. We had a Portrait Innovations in Ohio and it was by far my favorite place for pictures

Andrea said...

Love the pictures! Keep posting! :)

Tare said...

Super cute family pics!!! Love em!! Topher and I thought to ourselves, super cute family! :O)