Today I went up to Grandma Farnsworth's house for a party with my mom's cousins from my grandma's side of the family. Her cousin Margaret, her husband Phil and their daughter Miraim have been visiting from Philadelphia and they wanted to get together with as many people as possible while they were here.Dad, Mom, and Phil
Shara, Rich and Megan
Quinton, Brooke, Chris and Hallie
Cousin's who I don't know; their mom is also Margaret I think.
Miriam, Me and Megan. Miriam and I were penpals back in the day.
Phil and Margaret, Cousin's who's names I don't know and Dad.
Margaret, Mom, Aunt Betsy, and Miriam
Grandma, Phil, the cousins again, and Dad.
Phil and Margaret. They are so cool. Dad and Phil talked a lot about hiking, skiing and other outdoor activities.
It was so fun to see Margaret again and to meet Phil and Miriam. Hopefully someday I'll get out to Philadelphia to visit them.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Party at Grandma's
Posted by Ryan and Ashley at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment