CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

I got tagged!

Post these rules on your blog.
Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog.
List:
3 joys
3 fears
3 goals
3 current obsessions/collections
3 random/surprising facts

Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names .
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 Joys
*Being a wife
*having family so close
*being able to go part time at work

3 Fears
*not getting to be a mom
*someone breaking into my house
*getting in a car accident

3 Goals
*get all the unfinished quilts I have finished
*finish putting together my family home evening kit.
*being a mom

3 current obsessions/ collections
*Baby Items
*Scrapbooking supplies
*having things organized

3 random/surprising facts
*I am a little OCD about my house being clean
*I love to cook but haven't had a lot of time to do it; but am looking forward to being home more so that I can cook more.
*I am usually a sale/clearance shopper, I have to be totally in love with something to pay full price for it.

I tag: Des, Kat, Ashley, Julianna, and Karolyn

3 comments:

Kat said...

That was fun, thanks. Love your updates. Great pics!

Karolyn said...

I'm on it... but it may take a while ;)

Thanks!

Jer and Jules said...

I'll get started on this in just a min. I needed something to blog anyways so thanks!